- Spent a day on the farm with 60 first graders, including mine (above).
- Participated in a mini relay for life where our school raised more than $4,000 for cancer research. I look forward to the official Relay-For-Life this weekend.
- Was able to visit a place where I felt the Spirit so strongly tears sprang from my eyes.
- Helped out a friend in need by working for her two days this week. A bonus was surrounding myself with 20 amazing 7 year olds.
- My husband offering to take us out to Costco Food Court for dinner, just because he knew I worked hard that day. Dinner for 4 for $9 and no cooking. Now that IS a blessing!
- Being able to visit with four different women. Sharing their burdens and lightening not only their load, but mine as well.
- Hanging out at a baby shower with friends, chit chatting.
- Partaking of the sacrament.
- The fish are still ALIVE!
I hope when you are feeling bummed, like I was here, you will 1. Reach out for support and 2. Count your blessings. Have a great weekend! ♥ Jen