Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Light Up My Life




I am crazy about chandeliers, as many of you know. When we moved into our home five years ago we had a very plain fixture in our dining room. Instead of replacing it to glam it up I wrapped it in ribbon and embellished away! At that time the room was very plain so I needed a focal point. Now the decor has worked its way around this elevated bridal bouquet. I have made a handful since, a little less adorned, but never get tired of the graceful silhouettes of chandeliers. Check out these fab prints fromhttp://www.ballarddesigns.com/ Hmmm, Christmas is coming...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you, of all people, should own those fabulous prints from ballard!!!! so pretty!

tammy said...

I love lvoe love what you did with the chandelier...very inspiring!!!
I have always liked making something new out of something old.

Erica-Jane said...

Wow!
That chandelier wouldn't look out of place in a french chateau!
Really lovely.

Erica
x