- OF COURSE it was hubby's new car that got hit and not my old mini-van.
- OF COURSE it was when hubby was away on a business trip and parked my van at the airport so that I was driving this.
- OF COURSE the person who hit me drove away and left NO NOTE! I was parked and not in the car.
- OF COURSE I did not see it last night so it ruined my day THIS morning!
- OF COURSE we have to pay a deductible.
I usually try not to be a downer on my blog AND I KNOW OTHERS HAVE MORE SERIOUS PROBLEMS I just needed to vent my frustration. Yes, it stinks that someone hit our car. BUT what really upsets me is that someone could just drive away. If it were smaller I would give them the benefit of the doubt, but with this big chunk you know they knew! UGH!
update: what a wierd day it has been! Hubby dropped his cell phone in a cab and didn't know it. A woman called me and arranged for him to pick it up. I am so glad that there really are honest people out there. Still a wierd day though!