- LOVED it! Thought it was better, overall, than Twilight! Better budget, better acting, better emotion...LOVED it!
- One of the problems with New Moon; the book for me was I was so in awe of Edward that I never allowed myself to become emotionally attached to Jacob. In this movie, Taylor made it very easy to do just that. Okay, yes we know his body is amazing...but his acting was so sweet. I just couldn't believe that in the book, but totally did in the movie. I actually forgot about Edward for a few moments in the movie...just a few.
- Bella...oh Bella. I have never, ever been a fan of book Bella or movie Bella. For the first third of this movie I was actually asking myself, "Am I beginning to like Bella?" Any movie that changes my strong opinion that extreme is a good one. However, once she began to mess with Jacob all my negative feelings for her came right back.
- The books are an emotional rollercoaster, and so was this movie. I empathized with the characters so much more than in Twilight; the movie.
- Alice's clothes were amazing!!!!!!
- Loved the humor (wolfpack, Charlie)
- Loved the Volturi
- Wished the trailers had not shown the two climactic scenes. They would've been even more amazing if we had not seen them a billion times.
- Best shirt I saw said, "Team Edward except when Jacob is shirtless"!!!!!!!!
Final word: Movie was better than the book!
Go see it!