HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
I am starting a new item here for Fall called Jen's Friday Favorites! Each Friday I will post some things during my week that I have fallen in love with and why. I hope that you share your favorite finds with me too!
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy- I think every single person should read this book! It explains how the little choices we make in our life either add to the success or lack of success in our lives. It applies to spirituality, health, finances, relationships and getting to your fullest potential. I LOVE IT!
- My Garmin Forerunner 210. My husband recently gave it to me for our anniversary. It is super easy to use, light and accurate.
- Shakeology Chocolate. I feel guilty when I drink it because it tastes so sinful but then I remember how SUPER HEALTHY it is!
- Les Mills Pump. I have gotten so much more defined and stronger doing this three times a week! I finally am getting rid of the jiggle!
- PB2- All natural peanut butter with wayyyy less fat? Yes, please!