Thursday, November 21, 2013

Introducing "An Ornament Memory A Day" ~ Dec 1-25

It is the BEST time of year! Holiday Time!

Since I have not been able to decorate for Christmas for the past two years I am enjoying putting up my decorations and tree a little early this year. Sure, people may scoff...but I see no harm in bringing the joy of the season into our lives earlier than normal.

I have loved unwrapping each and every ornament while remembering the story behind them. That is why, this year, on this blog AND on Facebook, I will be posting an ornament each day and it's story behind it. I will love the chronicle of why it is meaningful and share it with you! In return, I would LOVE it if you would join in too! Don't have a blog? Go ahead and post yours on Facebook and be sure to tag me so I can see it! Invite your friends to do the same!

So exciting! 
I can't wait to "see" all of your special treasures on your tree!

No comments: