Happy Spring! I have to say that this is my favorite time of the year! Sadly I have not felt it since our temperature has turned chilly AND the fact that I am working full time between now and May. But I have 9 more days of spring break so here are the things I plan on doing-
- Watch General Conference in my jammies!
- Make rice krispy treats for hubby's birthday (they are his favorite)
- Read Brava Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
- Run 9 miles the first Saturday and 10 the next
- Eat some See's chocolate from my Easter basket
- Go to the eye doctor
- Take a day trip to Yosemite
- Hang with my sister
- Many, many, many Wii tournaments
I am sure more will pop up, but for now it sounds perfect to me!