If you are wondering what in the world I am doing, check out here. So, I can honestly say that I did not buy any food product this past week. You know what? We have been eating really, really well. I am sure that will change this coming week though.
- All of our fresh fruits and vegetables are gone. This is where I just may cave...
- We still have a little less than a gallon of milk.
- I was a little depressed this weekend since we were not spending money on food or entertainment. I know there are plenty of things to do for free, it just really made me realize that I spend money when I am bored!
- Hubby did not make the vow to not spend on food, just me, so he took us to Subway for dinner last night. I was so excited! Go $5 footlongs, a few meals taken care of!
- I am going crazy without chocolate. I really NEED to store more chocolate! I have definately felt a scarifice here!
- Other than that, it has been pretty easy and I have been very creative so far.
I LOVE A CHALLENGE!