Saturday, June 6, 2009

!! My Perfect Day !!

Today was one of those days where everything was perfect!


With hubby occupied and 11 year old occupied it was up to 7 year old and I to find some fun! I love my parents!My dad called to ask if he could take his grandson to see "Night at the Museum". While the boys were away, my mom and I did my very favorite thing; TREASURE HUNTING! We went to garage sales, found a "decor sample sale", and some cool shops! One of the best places around is here, in Danville. You have to check it out, they were having a parkinglot sale! Another fab place is here, also in Danville. Pictures of treasures will come tomorrow!


After some rest I went to Blockbuster to get a kid movie (Mall Cop-cute) and a "ME movie" for after the kids went to bed. So I found my new favorite movie! (for now)



I loved this movie! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I ♥ movies that look pretty! This movie did- I loved the set, the actors, the costumes- plus a bonus was any chic can totally relate to this movie! It is just cute and funny and sweet! I'd love to chat about it, so leave me a comment!

4 comments:

♠Emmy Here♠ said...

i wanted to see that movie!!!! but you said it is too grown up for me!! but mall cop was awesome!!

Leslie said...

What a delightful day (jealous)! I haven't seen that movie yet - I'll have to rent it too. I'm glad you had such a great day...you deserve those every once in a while. :)

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

It was a cute movie and you're right, very pretty! Bradley Cooper is quite easy on the eyes, too. :) Have you ever seen Spanglish? If not, RUN thee to Blockbuster and check it out asap! The set is gorgeous and the storyline is lovely.

Michelle@Fromhousetohome said...

So glad to hear the movie is good! We have it sitting here, waiting to find a night to watch it.
~Michelle