Thursday, September 10, 2009

My new workspace

I got a laptop! I have never had one before. It is awesome!


I used to have my workspace in the bonus room but the kiddos were constantly fighting me for the computer!
Here is where I will mostly post for y'all.

~here is the story behing this desk~

~using photo frames ~



One of the things that I did a while back was restock this picture frame. I loved having sepia architectural photos in it, but I needed some daily reminders of what makes me happy. This is what I came up with!

  • Kiss Mark more often!

  • Personally pray fervently daily & on my knees!

  • Do some exercise every single day!

  • Eat less junk!

  • Read my scriptures for my own joy & guidance!

  • Record my thoughts
  • Wear colorful lipstick everyday!

  • Spend less time in front of ANY screen!

  • Be forgiving of others & myself!

Each of these were thought of very specifically about how I spend time, what boosts my self esteem, and how I need to improve myself. I love the daily reminders and they have helped me be a happier, healthier person...and all because of a photo frame! I also have a cute frame next to my bathroom mirror that holds the saying, "When we love ourselves, we can love others".

Try using a photo frame for your own encouragement.


Well, it is time for a little trip. Won't we lucky to be here amongst all the controversy?

3 comments:

tammy said...

I LOVE your new workspace!!!! Enjoy your trip!!! I was thining of you yesterday...and it made me smile!

..Kris Naven.. said...

SO cute and very inspiring! Thanks for your words of encouragement! Love you and miss you!

Carissa said...

Lovely as always. I hope you're having a wonderful trip.