Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Reading

Technically we are a day away from Summer vacation here, but by the looks of the weather you wouldn't know it. Chilly, windy, rainy is mostly what we've seen here in Northern CA this entire month!
With this set of books you WILL NOT care what the weather is like!

It is not uncommon for me to be waaaaay behind the curve on good books. I just don't learn my lesson when trusted friends rave about a book and I turn my nose up due to the subject matter- eh-hem a certain vampire and a certain wizard- This book was no different. The subject matter is disturbing BUT PLEASE DO NOT LET THAT STOP YOU! I promise, the way Ms Collins has written it, you will only mildly be disturbed AND the love story is so gripping you will probably be like me and read both books in one weekend!

As a matter of fact I've been picking up book after book this week and putting them right down because I want the same unexpected, 100 percent thrill ride that these books brought me. Luckily the final volume in the series hits stores August 24th! Plus you've got to read all three before the movie comes out right? Don't know who or when, just that Lionsgate has the rights.

So do not be hard headed like me and put off this great series! You will thank me...oh, and then we can talk about it!

No comments: