I am so grateful for so many things today
- I am grateful to be a stay at home mom again. After six weeks of working full time I look forward to cleaning, organizing and getting back into balance again.
- I am grateful for my kids kicking it into overdrive for Mother's Day when hubby was out of the country. I woke up to all of the above hearts on my door...love it!
- I am grateful that allergy season is coming to an end...although it seems to be getting worse first.
- I am grateful for SURVIVOR. E is ending 6th grade and has had friend drama. She relates it to the characters on Survivor and is able to talk it out in a logical way. Unfotunately, there is no way to vote off the island!
- I am grateful for hubby being home again! Now we (the dog and I) can sleep soundly again.
for major eye candy and inspiration check out this post!