Monday, February 4, 2008

I LOVE Mondays!

I really do! Today my children went back to school after having six weeks off (we are on year round school calendar). Don't get me wrong, I loved having my children home...but it is a neverending vacation of all of our routines. Now we can get back to reality.
Mondays, to me, are a fresh start and new beginning! I always feel rejuvinated after having everyone home on the weekend. If you hate Mondays, below are some things that I do (not EVERY Monday) that I enjoy having as part of a renewal routine.
  • go to the gym
  • strip all beds
  • clean toilets
  • vaccuum and mop floors
  • clean out refrigerator and restock with essentials
  • clean mirrors
  • Weekly TO DO list (on my iphone, of course, that way I can email hubby's list to him) ;)
  • clip fresh flowers and arrange in different rooms
  • clean junk out from car

Do you have any Monday refreshers that make you feel organized and renewed for a new week? If so, I would love to hear them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry...I HATE Mondays! It means my weekend is over...

Unknown said...

I love Mondays, too. There is nothing like crawling into clean sheets on Monday night...

Silcox Stories said...

I go back and forth on this one. My only dilema with Mondays is that b/c Jeremy has been home all weekend I haven't done a thing and sometimes on Minday morning that seems very overwhelming. If I could get to the point where all I have to do is the usually Monday things like on your list, then it would be great. And for the record there is nothing like clean sheets!