Sunday, November 23, 2008

5 things I love *****


Allyson at House of Stephens was sweet enough to pass on this award to me. The rules are to list 5 things you love and pass along to 5 friends and link back to me.
With so much Edward spoken from my lips I knew I wanted to list five things I love about my real life man. I almost posted my five favorite lines from Twilight, but I didn't want you all to think I was off my rocker. I do not call my hubby Edward because he is just not him. Not that Edward is better by any means, just different. So here it goes...
  1. I ♥ my husband because he has a sense of humor.
  2. I ♥ my husband because he lets me be myself and doesn't conform me to a mold.
  3. I ♥ my husband because he honors his priesthood.
  4. I ♥ my husband because he is different from any other interest I have ever had.
  5. I ♥ my husband because he takes care of the kids and I.

So now it is my turn to pass it onto some of you...hmmm...it is hard. I feel like I tag some of you all of the time! Okay, well here it goes...

1. Kelsey 2. Emmy 3. Jessica 4. Danielle 5. Pam

5 comments:

♪Emmy♪ said...

ok!! maybe i will steal your idea.. hmmmm. nope!! a line from my top 5 favorite books! you know me!! the bookworm!! ♥♥♥ Emmy

Unknown said...

What a cute post! Congrats on your award. I am a little twilight crazy too!

Jan said...

How fun. What a great husband. I love the Priesthood too. It feels safer.

tammy said...

I love how you concentrated on the hubby. It's always nice to think about what you really love about him.

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

I just had to tell you, my sis got the Twilight book last night and has had her nose in that thing SINCE! In the car, at the table, everywhere! :) She's loving it!