- I made the entire Thanksgiving dinner all by myself from start to finish. I cheated on pies and rolls.
- The only item prepared the day before was my pretzel jello. It did not turn out. The pretzel mixture was supposed to be the crust with a whipping cream/cream cheese layer THEN the jello on top. Welp...the jello sank to the bottom and the pretzels and cream layer rose to the top. Think of the catnip in Christmas Vacation. It still tasted good though.
- Seeing all the cousins have so much fun together.
- My 10 year old nephew peeling potatoes for a full hour without complaining.
- Getting up at 4:30 to go to Best Buy on black Friday. Couldn't believe hubby wanted to shop!
- The men going to Bass Pro Shop and coming home with an air soff (?) gun for D. They were threatening to use my Edward poster as the target!!!!!
- Jupiter snuggling with everyone so calmly.
- Staying up to the wee hours of the morning solving all the major global problems.
What is wrong with me? I am so not in the mood for Christmas! The last thing I want to do is to decorate. My calendar is so jam packed I am not sure where I will find the time to deck the halls...or the energy for that matter. I am so inspired by all the great holiday crafts going on in blogland, but it seems my creativity gene has been turned off. Any suggestions?