Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June = Hydrangeas

Some people think of June as Junebugs, dog days and barbecue's...when I think of June I think of hydrangeas!


This season has been the best yet for my hydrangeas!




~In the house~





~In the garden~


Do you have friends that are so good you never know how to thank them? Well I do! I dropped each one of them off with a jar full of hydrangeas with a note that said...return the empty jar for a fresh bouquet!
I plan on keeping my friends supplied all summer!
The more you pick 'em, the more they bloom!

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad I'm your friend! Lol! :)

Carissa said...

I am so jealous of your hydrangeas. I have tried unsuccessfully for 7 years to grow hydrangeas and I finally gave up this year. You have a magic touch with your garden.

Silcox Stories said...

If one were to bring over an empty jar, could it be filled : )?

vannessa said...

Woah, those are beautiful! My hydrangeas have been doing pretty well this year too, but nothing compared to yours. They're just lovely, and giving them as gifts is such a sweet idea. :)