Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June = Hydrangeas

Some people think of June as Junebugs, dog days and barbecue's...when I think of June I think of hydrangeas!


This season has been the best yet for my hydrangeas!




~In the house~





~In the garden~


Do you have friends that are so good you never know how to thank them? Well I do! I dropped each one of them off with a jar full of hydrangeas with a note that said...return the empty jar for a fresh bouquet!
I plan on keeping my friends supplied all summer!
The more you pick 'em, the more they bloom!

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad I'm your friend! Lol! :)

Carissa said...

I am so jealous of your hydrangeas. I have tried unsuccessfully for 7 years to grow hydrangeas and I finally gave up this year. You have a magic touch with your garden.

Silcox Stories said...

If one were to bring over an empty jar, could it be filled : )?

Victoria P said...

Woah, those are beautiful! My hydrangeas have been doing pretty well this year too, but nothing compared to yours. They're just lovely, and giving them as gifts is such a sweet idea. :)