Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ornament A Day ~ 4

Today's ornament is courtesy of my hubby. He had always been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and, before we met, he served a two year mission in Japan. This ornament is from his mission. 
While he was in Kobe and Osaka I learned more about the church while in college. My older brother and sister had converted while I was very little and I was interested in defending their beliefs while people attacked them. Once I read the Book of Mormon and learned about Heavenly Father's plan of happiness for us, I knew it was true. I have never looked back.
When hubby finished his mission he went to CSUF where I was ready to graduate from. We met and the rest is history and I am so grateful that we are an eternal family! 
I am thankful for his mission and the lessons it taught him, the experiences it gave him and, most of all, the example he is to be a disciple of our Savior. 
If you have questions about anything I believe in, please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments: