Thursday, August 27, 2009

A few of my favorite things

Most of the things I love are suggestions from people I know. That is why I like to share the things I love with YOU!

Here are a few things that I am loving right now!

I am usually a drugstore make-up consumer, but a friend of mine taught me some make-up tips and I fell in love with this eye liner and brush. I DID NOT buy the purple pictured, I actually bought bronze. It goes on so smoothly and stays on. The brush and the liner together are perfection. I bought mine here.

I have a little addiction... it is body lotion. I am addicted to putting it on my feet, numerous times throughout the day and I CANNOT get into bed until my feel are lotioned. I have found many body lotions and body creams I love but this one is easily accessible and moderately priced. It is called "Johnson's Body Care: Melt Away Stress" (lavender and Chamomile) I just love it!!!!

Last, but not least, you MUST click on this link!!! This is the most inspiring post I have seen in such a long time. I have thought about it every single day since I saw it and it makes me want to make my home beautiful!!! Click here!

Please share with me some of your favorite things!

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! That is my FAVORITE lotion too! That is too funny!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh ya, and that before and after picutres of that house was amazing! Totally inspiring! :)

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Thank you for sharing our little Cottage8 on your blog!

oxox
Jennifer

liz said...

rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens... ha ha ha... just kidding...