My little village is finally done!
What I learned from this project...
- There is a reason they are so expensive to buy, each house took about four hours.
- Even the most common box can be formed into something. See there was a reason to buy those truffles.
- Hot glue and I have a love-hate relationship. I love it because it holds it all together, I hate it because it hurts so darn bad!
- Snow-Tex hides any structural mistakes, a very cool product!
- Go smaller than instinct tells. It barely fits in the space I envisioned it for.
- Chimneys are hard to construct, hence the crooked one.
- There are many miniature picket fences out there to choose from.
- "If you can't afford it...make it yourself!"
Which brings me to my next project...it won't be until January to start that one. I'll give a hint...it is a large piece of furniture. Stay tuned...