Thursday, December 27, 2007

Salle De Bain

For Christmas I got this fabulous book, written by one of my favorite bloggers! One day when I go on one of her shopping trips I will have her sign it! Anyhow, I read it cover to cover last night before bed...
...So when I woke up this morning I knew I had to do one more project before our six hour road trip. Below is my downstairs guest bath. Yesterday when I was at a great store, click here, I found some gorgeous taffeta with velvet. At $6.99 a yard I took it all...



...et voila! A little of The paris Apartment for me! Merci Claudia for the inspiration!

8 comments:

liz said...

that turned out so cute! you're so good at girlie things!

liz said...

that last comment was from me - liz. i didn't realize it would turn up as "elizabeth"

Hatch Family said...

very cute! it looks like it was quick and easy.

Unknown said...

jen, that is lovely!! i love that fabric. and the fact that you are diy-ing right before a big road trip!

tammy said...

Incredibly beautiful Jenn!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, that is so gorgeous the way it all turned out! You are so creative. Black and white is beautiful and a fave of ours too. We are thinking of that combo for our new computer nook. If it turns out half as good as yours then we will be very happy!! Happy New Year Jen! Jenn and Jacqui

Cheryl said...

i LOVE it! Very Beautiful!

The Paris Apartment said...

It's gorgeous! I'm so proud of you!