Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Treasures!


My sweet hubby was in New Jersey on business last week. He went all the way into Manhattan to pick me up my Christmas gift, THE silver chain that I wanted. I am a lucky girl! My new motto: I am not a jewelry girl, but I am a Tiffany girl.

This decadent piece you probably saw at Costco. I coveted it and my sweet mom gave one to me. Yay!

This is, by far, my favorite gift of the day! Both of my children went to the "Santa Shop" at their school to shop for us and eachother. E. bought me this cute little frame and she put her picture in it. I honestly cried when I opened it. She is only nine and knows her mom so well...anything with flowers and her!

My sister and I decided to go to a few of our favorite little stores to see what good deals we could find. I sure did! Lots of glittery joy! Above is Lily's Emporium in Turlock, CA.


Above is a treasure trove! It is called Juda's Country Gathering in Ceres, CA. The barn is stocked full of antiques while the outside is a gardeners delight. There is also house next to the barn that is decorated with vintage, shabby decor...soooo me!

Below is my sister's living room. Of course she is nice enough to have one my chandeliers. I love her English Country style!

No comments: