Saturday, December 8, 2007

Winter Dreams

I had seen a village here and fell in love with it. Unfortunately, I could not afford it. This is my first attempt at creating my own. I will soon add a church and another house. I named this one "Cotswold Cottage".

This tree is in my dining room and I am still working on crowns to fill it. We have lots of little neighbor children that we are close to, so when they come over they will choose a prince or princess crown to take home from the tree.


They make cute tree toppers too!

6 comments:

Liz R. said...

I think your house turned out really cute! You are so creative. I looked at the website you linked it to. Very cute. I love the village scenes.

We just might have to stop by and see your crown tree. . .

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, your Christmas decor is lovely! We clicked on the link and like wow, are not they not just amzing! Love your tree, it is so pretty. You are so sweet to make the crowns for the children, that is really lovely :) Love to see the kiddies faces when they pick their crown out! Have a lovely weekend :) Jenn and Jacqui

Hatch Family said...

jen, i love the house. very cute.

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Jen,
I love your Cotswold Cottage more than the ones you wanted to buy, so much more beautiful and personal. I've got a bunch of houses to decorate myself and I love seeing how everyone does theirs, yours is so sweet!

Unknown said...

can't wait to get building with you! these turned out so well!

melissa said...

You really made the Cotswold Cottage?
It's amazing!