This Mother's Day was extra special for so many reasons, I am so grateful!
- I went to my mom's on Friday and went out to lunch with her and my sister. These roses are my absolute favorite and I was able to pick them from my mom's garden. A simple memory I will always cherish!
- Spending time with my sister, who is in the middle of chemotherapy. She is so strong and positive! Spending time with her before I leave is something I do not take for granted.
- Going to dinner and a movie with fabulous colleagues...great times with great friends!
- Going to lunch with my other sister (on her birthday) and my niece, who is going to away to college soon. Can't let these moments slip away!
- Going to my favorite city (San Francisco) to see my favorite team (Giants)! We had the best seats and the best time ever!
- My 9 year old serving me breakfast in bed...on a tray...toast (two heels :), cereal, strawberries and bananas, juice. So tender and from the heart!
- Hilarious cards from my dog and kids!
- A gift card for a massage!
- No chores for me all day and a three hour nap!
It really doesn't matter what presents there are to unwrap! My mother's day was perfect because of all the wonderful people I was able to be with!
I feel honored to be a mother!