Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

2011


This Mother's Day was extra special for so many reasons, I am so grateful!




  • I went to my mom's on Friday and went out to lunch with her and my sister. These roses are my absolute favorite and I was able to pick them from my mom's garden. A simple memory I will always cherish!


  • Spending time with my sister, who is in the middle of chemotherapy. She is so strong and positive! Spending time with her before I leave is something I do not take for granted.


  • Going to dinner and a movie with fabulous colleagues...great times with great friends!


  • Going to lunch with my other sister (on her birthday) and my niece, who is going to away to college soon. Can't let these moments slip away!


  • Going to my favorite city (San Francisco) to see my favorite team (Giants)! We had the best seats and the best time ever!


  • My 9 year old serving me breakfast in bed...on a tray...toast (two heels :), cereal, strawberries and bananas, juice. So tender and from the heart!


  • Hilarious cards from my dog and kids!


  • A gift card for a massage!


  • No chores for me all day and a three hour nap!

It really doesn't matter what presents there are to unwrap! My mother's day was perfect because of all the wonderful people I was able to be with!


I feel honored to be a mother!

No comments: