Sunday, September 7, 2008

St. Thomas I


After a loooong day of travel, it was so worth it!
We are staying at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove. Our room has two bedrooms, a full kitchen, and a living room. The location and view is a dream. It will be hard to leave with all the comforts of home, including our Wii (just in case of bad weather) ;)
Day one- spent most of the day relaxing by the pool here. The waterslide was a blast and the giant iguanas were entertainment for D. I had brought a suitcase of food, but we hit the store for the parishables. Our goal is to only eat out once a day. I am up to the challenge! Off for a day of snorkeling! Hubby is intching to get to the beach!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Looks beautiful and so fun. Glad you had some family time. Have a wonderful Sabbath today.

SuzanSayz said...

Ummmm, I'm feeling the relaxation just thinking about it. Have tons of fun!

Hatch Family said...

that picture has "relaxing vacation" written all over it. have fun!

Jessica said...

Well, it sounds like all is well. I have been worried about you guys with watching the weather and news. I guess it looks like you guys are safe, so keep on enjoying yourself!