Monday, April 14, 2008

Please come in~We're In The Garden

Here is a little peek at the baby shower we had for a special baby boy that will be here soon!
favors- pacifier candy in organza bags (found at Wal-Mart)
centerpieces- bud vases (resembles antique baby bottles) with blue stones, ribbon and flowers
dessert- a very talented friend made the yummiest strawberry cream cake and pound cake kabobs drizzled with chocolate, YUM!
the menu~
a variety of scones, served with jam & lemon curd
croissants, served with chocolate & hazelnut cream
bagels, served with an assortment of cream cheese
assortment of berries
assortment of cheese

One of my very favorite things to do is to honor the special people in our lives! This friend is indeed that! Congratulations and I hope you had a great time at the shower!






6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jen, it was really nice!!

Nerm said...

I love baby showers! They are such happy occasions. The food & decor was amazing. Good job. Nerm

tammy said...

I am so sad that I missed it! It looks so beautiful!!!

Jan said...

It all looks just fantastic. I love the strawberry and cake skewers. Yummers. You did a wonderful service. The table cloth is really cute. Glad you had fun.

Stephanie said...

Jen, this menu sounds amazing. I wish I were there! On another note, I'd love those paris with kids tips...but I don't know your email address!

Liz R. said...

i'm sad that i missed it! it looks like it was a very lovely morning party!