Monday, January 14, 2008

Brighter Days

Click on the pictures to view bigger if you'd like.

It has been a few days since we have seen the sun here in Northern California. As I look out my window and see fog to the ground I remember a spring day when my backyard was at it's best. This was a bridal shower and a dream come true for me. When I designed our yard I had a garden party such as this in mind. I think back to the blushing bride, the variety of pink roses and the delicious food. Memories like this make the dreary days a little brighter...

...the sun will come again.

3 comments:

tammy said...

You always have such romantic and lovely taste. I don't think the bride will ever forget her shower because of the romance of it all.

Unknown said...

you should be an event planner, jen. this is so dreamy!!!

Carissa said...

Jen,

I'm so glad you posted pictures of your garden, it is such a lovely space.