Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just 3 words...

IT DIDN'T FIT!

It is very sad...the second size did not fit. It just is not meant to be. I am only out $25 but now have to go find something to wear. Thanks to all of my friends who thought I would look beautiful in that gorgeous frock! :( Not to float my own boat but this new size was generous in every spot except for my rib cage, that is where it did not fit. Isn't that supposed to be our slimmest point of our body.???I told the nice lady at Shabby Apple that this dress is cut too narrow! it makes me feel better to blame the designer

Thank you to my "fairy godneighbor"! I have the best friend that happens to live across the street. She is always letting me dash over in a tizzy and she always says the right thing. I really challenged her today as she came up with so many solutions to my situation (many included embellishments). All I could do was pout and say, "i'm just sending them back". Stay tuned to see what I really end up wearing...hubby said, "Just wear what you wore last year." HA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Jen! What to do!! That is something my hubby would say :) Jenn and Jacqui

Unknown said...

Jen, I still insist that you looked very lovely in the dress. I can't wait to see what you end up with!!

Stephanie said...

Jen, I am sorry that the dress did not work out. I am sure it was disappointing, however, I bet you will find something even more dazzling!

Stephanie said...

Hi Jen! I'd love to have you participate in the swap. Check out the original post and email me the requested info. It should take you about 3 minutes to put together. Thanks! By the way, my email address is on my blog!