Friday, January 18, 2008

tween room #3

E. is lucky to have french doors in her bedroom, but the morning sunlight is enough to blind us all. Five years ago, when we moved in, I quickly bought blue "black out" tab top curtains that she could pull open and closed. I hated the blue, so I took adorable toile and put the toile on the back (making it the front). Well, now that we are redoing her room, I couldn't bare to get rid of the sweet toile, so once again, I flipped the curtains over and covered the original blue keeping the toile for the back now.

I found the perfect cabana stripe fabric here for just $7.99 a yard. With some scrap polka dot fabric and some 75% off pink trim, voila!

Not to rush her out, but I can't wait for this to be my craft/sewing room some day!



4 comments:

Poetry of Life said...

So chic! They look perfect for your E's room. Fits her personally perfectly!

Laura

Liz R. said...

very cute. you're so creative

Hatch Family said...

very, very cute!

Stephanie said...

Looks great Jen! I love them.
Stephanie B.