Yesterday I was excited to get my blog swap package! Yay!
The blog swap was "Let's Get Organized" hosted by Stephmodo. I love to organize and was so elated to put a box together for someone special in Oregon. Getting something in return was just a bonus, a fabulous bonus at that! Here is what I got!
- a great basket (where I have too many ideas of what to do with it right now)
- a gorgeous Wedgewood jewelry box (I think she went over the $ limit with this alone)
- a chocolate brown journal ( I've already written in it)
- jewel tone box set (Who doesn't love IKEA?)
- two pot holders (I asked for some for Christmas and did not get any, how'd she know?)
- a matching apron (perfect for ALL the bakers in my house)
Thank you Arya! I am soooo lucky. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!