Thursday, January 10, 2008

my journal of the year

I have completed my *2007* book. Some ask me why I do not use my blog as a journal, like many great blogs I read. Well...it is because my heart belongs to scrapbooking. Now with the great Shutterfly site I digitally create a "year" book where each book has pictures and a little journaling about the month. I spend about 15 minutes a month and by the end of they year I have a great record, all bound like your favorite book. Thanks to a great friend who gave me a Shutterfly gift certificate for Christmas!

For *2008* I am so excited that they have a Martha Stewart layout. If you love the Martha Stewart line from Michael's, the entire book is made up of the same patterns, colors and elements. So beautiful!
it is a wonderful thing to do something you love, while the kids are asleep and there is no cleaning up afterward!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shutterfly sounds fab! Now this must be 1001! Have a gorgeous day Jen :) Jenn and Jacqui

Unknown said...

I can't wait to look at the Martha stuff at Shutterfly!! Blurb is great but VERY SLOW. I might switch...