Thursday, January 24, 2008

tween room #4

I found this chair at a second hand store. It was cute, but now it is cuter!

It's almost done!

My old dressing table, all jazzed up!

The blinds will come down. I have something big planned...stay tuned.

The shelves are in, the glass piece has been ordered for the center desk.
What I learned from these projects:
  • These bookshelves were never intended to be painted, no matter how much you sand and prime.
  • When there is a will, there is a way!
  • I can actually miter corners.
  • My children use their imaginations when I am immersed in projects.
  • This room makeover definately bonded my E. and I!

6 comments:

tammy said...

Congrats of the beautiful "Tween Room" Most of all though, congrats on the bonding with E!!! That I think was worth it!!!!

Stephanie said...

Jen, It looks wonderful. I can't wait to see it in person. You really have a talent! I am sure E loves her room. She is lucky to have a Mom like you. Steph B.

Unknown said...

wowee!! looks awesome. i especially love the dressing table and that sweet little stool that goes with it!!

Liz R. said...

we'll have to come and see it! it looks great!

Poetry of Life said...

So Cool!!!! What a difference!

melissa said...

I love everything you've made: the chair, the little desk, the curtains. It's all so fresh and pretty.