No pictures yet...they are uplaoded but not on this computer...will work on it!Things I have observed in Tokyo...
- It is the quietest city I've ever been to . No honking, little sirens...surprising for the most populated city in the world.
- It is the cleanest city I've been to. Close to no garbage on the streets, yet garbage cans are few and far between.
- Japanese women are more fashion forward than even in Paris.
- I have now mastered the metro in Paris, the underground in London and the subway here in Tokyo but I could not figure out the subway in NYC.
- The service is incredible. And no tipping, just gracious people not expecting anything in return.
- Lots of people still smoke.
- There are shopping malls everywhere! (And I was worried what I'd do with my time)
- My kids are easily entertained because every product, building, and television show have cute little characters as their mascots.
Stay tuned. More to come! We are staying in Yokohama now and going to Disneyland!